Sunday Sprints

Subject: Sunday Sprints
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 19:34:38 1994
I like Ward, N0AX's idea. One Saturday, one Sunday. As they say, variety is
the spice of life!

73, Ken, AB6FO KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM

From: len@ariel.coe.neu.edu (Leonard Kay) (Leonard Kay)
Subject: Sunday sprint

Count me in too.  You know, this is exactly the kind of logic that might
be applied to CQWW and ARRL DX also-- pick weekends that aren't major
hoildays even though it might be a little less convenient.

Hmmm... is is worth pushing up the start time for the NA Sprint (the 4 hour
one) while we're at it, or will that make it less attractive for the
Left Coast?

Len KB2R