Sunday Sprints

Subject: Sunday Sprints
From: rrrocker@rock.b11.ingr.com (Ray Rocker)
Date: Fri Sep 23 23:54:26 1994
> I think Thursday is best:

No no no!!!! Seinfeld comes on at 0100Z on Thursday...

> (It's a JOKE! - It ain't broke on Saturday, why fix it?)

Aw, shucks. I had the flamethrower loaded and ready ;)

Personally, I'd have to favor Sunday for the came reasons as N0BSH
outlined (Saturday night == party time). And I am usually up late on
Sunday night simply because I sleep until noon (or 3pm if the Saints play
out West, except when they play the 49ers which is too painful to watch).

But it's not that big a deal to me. Sprint is COOL. I'll make time for it
whatever night of the week it's on.

-- ray WQ5L rrrocker@rock.b11.ingr.com