N9HZQ CQP score

Subject: N9HZQ CQP score
From: tucker@eedsp.gatech.EDU (Jeff Tucker N9HZQ)
Date: Tue Oct 4 20:03:46 1994
         1994 California QSO Party

  Class: Single Op, All Bands
  State: Georgia
  Power: 1000

    Callsign used = N9HZQ (operated at W4AQL)

  Band       CW    SSB   Pts

    80       21      4    71
    40       50     26   202
    20       71    294   801
    15       59    173   523
    10        0      0     0

   All      201    497  1597

  Multipliers: 58

  Score:  1597 * 58 ==> 92,626

Equipment: 2 * Kenwood TS940S

Antennas: TH6DXX, Hygain 155 15-meter, KLM 40-meter, 160m dipole for 80(!)

Operators: N9HZQ

Remarks: My first single-op and first CQP.  What a blast!  Sure wish I had
an 80m antenna.  I burned up the 160 and the 40m didn't work so great on 80.

--
Jeff Tucker       N9HZQ