FYI

Subject: FYI
From: cmschonewaldcox@ucdavis.edu (cmschonewaldcox@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 4 22:59:18 1994
FYI
An answer was given to the contest reflector several days ago
concerning what counts for clubs by K3EST and later by N2AA.

It is impossible to answer everyones questions in the magazine.
The rules are fully explained in the CQ WW HANDBOOK. If you have a
specific question call CQ and they will refer you to the right
source. Your question WILL be answered.
73
Bob K3EST