Nx0i m/s score

Subject: Nx0i m/s score
From: chuck.kraly@quelle.com (chuck.kraly@quelle.com)
Date: Wed Nov 2 16:27:36 1994
Here is the tally from our Attemp at operating a contest under the "BEST" of
condx.
Band        Qso's      Zones      Countries
160          46         12         23
75          137         21         55
40          128         26         65
20          560         36        110
15          352         25        103
10           70         15         42
--------------------------------------
total      1293         135        398 =1,636,843 points
After a good start (105 q's/Hr) the bands went totally dead. We were straining
to hear even the Carribean guys. Then the Tic ring on the KT34XA at 45 feet
(Half of a stack 90/45) went nuts and tried to keep rotating past the stop. At
first light Saturday we went up and pointed it to Europe so it was of some use.
Then saturday nite we had a great (!?!)  hour to JA on 20 (112 q's) and another
on 15 sunday morning. So all is not lost we hoped. Anyway fun was had by all
and all the problems will be fixed by CQWW CW. CU then !!!!
Chuck/N0BIW
chuck.kraly@quelle.com