CQWW Effort-VE6FI

Subject: CQWW Effort-VE6FI
From: Gerry.Hohn.CSGXH01@nt.com (Gerry.Hohn.CSGXH01@nt.com)
Date: Wed Nov 2 14:59:00 1994
VE6FI (ex VE6ITT) M/S

Enough said about conditions (there where none).

               Qs     Zs     Cs
    160        3      2      2
     80       60      7      9
     40      293     17     32
     20     1117     30     75
     15      152     21     33
     10       16      6      6

Total       1641     83     23   =793,000

A few more to come when we merge the logs from the off network
mult station for the first hour.

Station:
   IC761,TS440,TS830
   HB 3-1000, SB220, FL2500(160)
   3.7-30mhz rotory log at 90', System 3 at 68', 160 full wave Zepp
   80 inv V, 3-30 mhz discone,  2  fix 3-30 logs (NE and NW) at 100'

Ops: Evan VE6BIC, Denis VE6AQ, Paul VE6PY and Gerry VE6LB

Gerry VE6LB