OO cards

Subject: OO cards
From: tigger@prairienet.org (Sean E. Kutzko)
Date: Sat Dec 10 22:15:28 1994

Hiya-

I just got my very first OO in the mail yesterday! Seems he didn't like
my working a guy on 14.349 during SS.

Guess that makes me a REAL contester now!

Cheers-
Sean Kutzko KF9PL
Urbana, IL

--
"Be regular and orderly in your life so that you may be violent
 and original in your work."                 -Gustave Flaubert