Travel-worthy TNC?

Subject: Travel-worthy TNC?
From: aa2du@netcom.com (aa2du@netcom.com)
Date: Sat Dec 10 17:44:09 1994
Hi Steve, I use a Pac Com  Handi-Packet TNC. It is light, small (about the size
of a pack of cigarettes) and has a built in internal NiCd battery which is good
for
about two days worth of 7-8 hours a day use. It comes with a small wall
transformer
that will power the unit and recharge the batteries at the same time. It kas
worked flawlessly for me for over a year.

73, J.P.
>I need a sturdy, small, lightweight TNC I can take along with an HT and
>laptop so I can log into PacketCluster<tm>s when I'm on the road.  If you
>have good/bad personal experiences with any of them, please e-mail direct
>-- I'll summarize.  Thanks very much.
>
>73, Steve  N4TQO
>merchant@crl.com

J.P. Kleinhaus, AA2DU
ARRL Hudson Division C.A.C. Representative
E-mail:  aa2du@netcom.com
             aa2du@aa2du.slip.netcom.com
             kleinhaj@iia.org
Compu$erve:  74660,2606