N0BSH's 40m Propagation to JA

Subject: N0BSH's 40m Propagation to JA
From: ad363@lafn.org (Sheldon Shallon)
Date: Sat Dec 10 14:31:45 1994

For the path from La Crosse, WI, to JA on 11/26/94 with SF=83
and K=2, MINIPROP PLUS shows signal levels around 2000Z bouncing
around between 25 and 31 dB below their peak nighttime levels.
With beams on both ends, good signals can be expected.  Radiation
angles vary between 2 and 18 degrees.

73 Shel W6EL