Need a phone QSO

Subject: Need a phone QSO
From: shaimes@sescva.esc.edu (shaimes@sescva.esc.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 10 01:16:46 1994
I would like to schedule a phone QSO with anyone who reads this message.
I am participating in the ARRL 10 Meter Contest this weekend and will be
calling CQ on 28.404 + or - 5KC Saturday 12/10 at 15:00 zulu or 10AM
on the East coast of U.S. Look foward to hearing you in the pileup.

Thanks,
Stu N2AUK