VI0ANT QSL address

Subject: VI0ANT QSL address
From: ED_DEY@antdiv.gov.au (ED_DEY@antdiv.gov.au)
Date: Fri Jan 6 15:21:52 1995
For those of you who work(ed) me in contests, the QSL address is:
ED DeYoung, 131 Plantain Rd, Shailer Park Q 4128 Australia.
Urgent requests handled by ny XYL Mina VK4BMD w/verification from me.
Cheers By the way, propagation in Antarctica is very different from non-
polar regions...very un-predictable...and I am in CQz 39 ITUz 69.
What Continent shall I claim to be in in the JIDXC, and others that ask
for continent ( and for awards..hihi)..am I in "Africa" or ???
DIRECT REPLIES please, to ED_DEY@ANTDIV.GOV.AU  thanks and cheers, Eddie
VI0ANT (VK4EET)