Contest club newsletters

Subject: Contest club newsletters
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 6 00:27:02 1995
Are there electronic versions of any contest club newsletters available?  I'd
find it interesting to be able to FTP them from time to time.  Since they are
pretty long, sending them to the whole reflector is probably not a good
idea but maybe there's a collection point where multiple club
newsletters could be made available.  Someone (WA6OTU? Thanks!) recently sent
me a copy of the Southern California Contest Club newsletter and I've
received Frankford Radio Club newsletters for several years - plus the YCCC
newsletter for even longer.

It seems like the right time to start to move from paper to e-mail for some
things (though charts and graphs aren't easily handled yet) - and with
postage at 32 cents it's gonna cost more to mail them...    Or do some clubs
use packet instead of a newsletter?

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093
Phone: 203-668-5444