CQ 160 CW Score

Subject: CQ 160 CW Score
From: WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us)
Date: Fri Feb 3 15:41:57 1995
                           1995 CQ 160 METER CONTEST

     Call used: WR3O                                           Location: TN

     Category: Single Operator            Mode: CW             Power: 500 W

     Station:  IC-761, AL-811 amp (500 watts), Inv V at 90'.

                QSOs     points
          -------------------------
     TOTAL      547       1247   X   64 multipliers  =  79,808

     Club or Team Name: Tennessee Contest Group

     Comments:

        Had fun again this year.  More QSO's than last year but
        fewer mults for an overall lower score.  More EU this year
        but no JA, even though I was up at sunrise both mornings
        trying.   EU was hot Friday night.  Missed SD and ID.
        Missed some easy ones from here like FM.  Seemed like fewer
        Carribbean stations on this year.  Managed to hold a freq
        most of the time even with my wimpy station.

 p.s.   How do you folks get countries separated from your mults?
        NA only seems to report mults, and not break them down into
        countries/sections.

        See you next year!

73, Kirk  WR3O   ( WR3O@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us )