CT 9.20

Subject: CT 9.20
From: KV8S@aol.com (KV8S@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 17 10:36:17 1995
Just downloaded CT 9.20 (Friday 10 am) for use at our contest station(KF8UM).
 Limited early tests indicate that this past weeks problems seemed to have
been addressed, but I notice that the CT.EXE file has been reduced by 27K,
(from 412K to 385K). While writing code is no easy task this makes one wonder
if the other shoe will soon drop.

kv8s@aol.com (Dick Bumgardner)