Kids SquINT (Kids Contest)

Subject: Kids SquINT (Kids Contest)
From: KR2J@aol.com (KR2J@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 3 18:24:07 1995
First, wasn't it the Squirt contest ?  Ala "Little Squirts" ?

I remember hearing CQ Squirt, not CQ Squint.  Which is it Tree ?

During the first "SquINT" there were some non-kids that worked my daughter
Emily.

They gave their ages and favorite colors - adults seem to catch on quickly to
this sort of thing.

In my opinion, adults should be encouraged to work the kids, but there should
not be any adult logs submitted.

Kids should be defined as under voting age people(<18) - licensed or not.

73,
Bob Naumann
KR2J@AOL.com