Need NAQP SSB Logs

Subject: Need NAQP SSB Logs
From: W9NQ@aol.com (W9NQ@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 00:27:31 1995
Hi All,

     This message is directed to those contesters who participated in the Jan
95 NAQP SSB Contest.  Unfortunately, I have a bit of bad news.  In the
process of sending logs to the SSB contest honcho Steve N4TQO, a box of logs
was lost thanks to UPS.  An exhaustive search has turned up nothing
unfortunately.  I thought something like this could happen someday.  I just
didn't expect it to happen the FIRST time I sent him the logs.  We will be
taking appropriate steps to avoid this problem next time.

     On a somewhat brighter note, we do have a large number of the logs.
 They were in a seperate shipment that did get delivered properly.  Listed
below are the callsigns of the logs we have on hand now.  If you participated
in the Jan 95 NAQP SSB Contest, and do not see your call listed below, PLEASE
RE-SUBMIT YOUR LOGS IF POSSIBLE, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  Please send them
directly to Steve, N4TQO.  His E-mail address and new home address are listed
below.  Please try to do so within the next week or two.  I have the list of
score rumors from last January and an extra effort will be made to contact
the people on the score rumors list that are not on the Internet.  Again, I'm
very sorry for any inconvience this may cause you.  Thanks much for your
cooperation and understanding.

73, Bob W9NQ

Mail logs to:

Steve Merchant, N4TQO
1795 Cravens Lane
Carpenteria, CA.  93013

E-Mail them to : MERCHANT@CRL.COM

These are the logs WE HAVE in our possession.  They are listed in order of
claimed score.

K0GU WB5VZL N4ZZ VE3EJ W5ASP KW8N KI3L N6NF N6KI XE1/AA6RX AB6FO VE4VV K7SV
N4ZC WA7BNM NW6S KB4GID K5DX N0BSH AA3B K0OAM W0OSK K8HVT W6UQF N1PBT N3BGV
WA3HAE VE7NF WA6SDM N3IXR KA3NUM K0EJ KB1GW W1IHN KK7A KS2G VE5GC N1GPY K9MMS
VY1JA KE4GY AB6YL AA4GA K8JLF WA6KUI N4AA VA3SYL W8UPH KN5H W9RE KI7Y KD1VE
K8CV KA9FOX W1FJ W4OGG WB8BUQ AA9AX K5ZD AA0CY K2MM AC4ZD AC4ZO K1IU KD0AV
W5KI N1QKG W0JF KI0E

Multi's:  KS9K VE6JY N5JBM K6XO