RS232 INTERFACE

Subject: RS232 INTERFACE
From: ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM (ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 13 14:35:49 1995
I have been trying to determine what contest and/or general logging
program I will use and have decided to go ahead and search for an
interface as well.  The ICOM one that would go with my IC 737 is around
$115.  Surely, I can beat that....even if I have to break out the
soldering iron.  I have also heard of an interface sold by W1GEE that
I am checking on now.  Would any of you folks have alternate ideas or
which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance,

73  KC5DVT   Wayne     email...ehayes@vnet.ibm.com
Austin, Texas