Arrl Dx Phone Scores?

Subject: Arrl Dx Phone Scores?
From: 35456.gaijin@westside.com (35456.gaijin@westside.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 10:52:18 1995
Can someone please pass along the high claimed scores from ARRL
DX phone? Either to the Reflector or to me personally will be great.
Thanks, Mike KA6SAR

From: De Syam <syam@Glue.umd.edu> (De Syam)
Subject: WPX SSB Results, E20AT

I have the E20AT WPX SSB results and log which I will forward to CQ.

Here are the totals:

     (Multi-Multi entry): 1366 QSO'S, 543 mults, 1,719,681 points
      QSO's by band:
           40:  62
           20: 743
           15: 561

This was by and large a training session for the new HS/E2 ops who are
going to make the West Coast king again once they all get their home
stations going.  There were a couple experienced contest ops there - WQ5W
and HS0ZBI (K3WUW) - but I iamgine a good deal of their efforts were also
involved in training.  Here are the ops for ur info:

HS1CHB HS2JFW E21VK HS1HNK HS1JAN HS0WYX HS7IKF HS1JQP E21IYK HS0TBV
HS0YOZ E21SMN E21VD HS1DYE HS5MB HS1CKC HS4DEV E21ITG E21FTZ HS0ABZ
E21NCL E21PTA HS1GAB E21TLH E21SAD HS1WSQ E21NNW HS0/HL1CAN  plus the
aforementioned WQ5W and HS0ZBI

What do you work when you're in a contest over there?

Here are some log entries that made me drool:

JG1EGG/BV BV6DF BV2KI BA4CH YE2JWY HL0O 5R8DS 4S7HP BV2YA YC3UEM BY5QMU
VR2KE YC3BC DU3AAU BY7QA XX9X XU95HA BG4DM KD4FCK/DU9 BY7BA HS7ECI YB5AQG
S21B BG4DX BV0FMT HS0ZBJ 9V1OK BT95WTT BY3OD 8A4EI BV7GA JQ1VNM/BV BA4AD
YB6INU

                                 73, Fred Laun, K3ZO

Onward to Visalia!!