Bouvet Split Technique

Subject: Bouvet Split Technique
From: JPontek@aol.com (JPontek@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 00:29:32 1995
Hmmmmm???  I can't fit Dits into D***s.  Some folk just haven't figured out
why DXpeditions/operators use different schemes to thin callers out while
keeping "Up the Rate".  The objective should be, and usually is, to provide a
means for the operator at the other end a means to keep his rate up and
unique numbers and code words/phrases have been used for many, many years.
The only trick about this is to LISTEN, LISTEN, and LISTEN some more,.....then
 call when you think you have it figured out.

An old trick is to tape record the DXpedition and listen to the tape after
you have finished the fray.   Boy, I learned a lot about my mistakes, like I
didn't hear that then!"

73, DX, K8Joe"Palooka"
jpontek@aol.com