KF3P 2meter Sprint Score

Subject: KF3P 2meter Sprint Score
From: KF3P@delphi.com (KF3P@delphi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 01:13:22 1995
Well, I was amazed at the amount of activity for the ARRL 2m sprint!
Nothing great propagation-wise, but lots of quantity for a 4 hour contest.
Band openings were very light with some slight enhancements into New
England right at the end.

The Score: 255 QSO's x 47 grids = 11,985 points

Operated from the South Mountain Contest Team site of K3MQH.
Thanks to Dick, K3MQH for the awesome VHF site and technical support
before the contest.  It sure took a lot longer than 4 hours to setup for this
thing!

Look for 220 op. N3KTV next Tuesday evening during the 220 sprint, also
op'ing from the K3MQH site in NW FM19.

73, Tyler KF3P