Thanks NCCC

Subject: Thanks NCCC
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 16:49:01 1995
Just received my trophies for the 1994 California QSO Party which were
picked up for me at Visalia. The 1st Place in California Trophy is a good
sized double bordered black plaque with large silver lettering and a 6" long
3" wide by 1" thick hunk of marble carved into the shape of the state
of California. It is very fine. The Most CW QSOs in California Trophy is a
slightly smaller plaque, no marble. I can't comment on the pedigree of the
Top 20 bottle of wine, as red wine doesn't agree with me. But with the
custom label, a smaller version of the award certificates, with my call and
score, it looks great on the shelf. Thanks NCCC for putting together such a
terrific contest and for timely awarding beautiful prizes. And thanks to the
real big guns for going out on county expeditions last year. And a special
thanks to the Trophies' donors, KI3V and N6TV.

73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM