Dayton Party with Sultans - Thursday!

Subject: Dayton Party with Sultans - Thursday!
From: KA9FOX@aol.com (KA9FOX@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 20:52:25 1995
PARTY WITH THE SULTANS OF SHWING

Thursday, April 27th, 8pm to ??? (very late!)
Stouffer's Suites - 12th Floor (we hope - look for posters)

- Hosted by the Sultans of Shwing (Mike N0BSH, Chad WE9V & Scott KA9FOX)
    -- also helping out:  room-mates WX9E and NP4Z)
- Plenty of Cold beverages (by donation of course)
- N6TR TR simulator competition - top two scores get free copy of program!!
- Beavis & Butthead reruns and other cool flicks.

If you'd like to see what the Sultans of Shwing actually look like and you
can't make it to Dayton, check out my web site:
 http://www.infoanalytic.com/ka9fox/

See ya there!  (my last Dayton single!  SHWING!!)

73 Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@aol.com