QST is becoming a rag

Subject: QST is becoming a rag
From: lrudd@access.digex.net (lrudd@access.digex.net)
Date: Tue Apr 25 15:44:56 1995
garbage deleted

>tabloids.  Finally, to really jam it up the members ass, they eliminate

members'  ...learn to punctuate, ass should be plural. Let me know if you need
some
remedial learning materials.

With that out of the way, nobody makes you join. If you can do better I am sure
they would
welcome your efforts.
Any other comments would bring me down to your level.

Garbage deleted.

Lauren KD8PZ