Walnut Creek

Subject: Walnut Creek
From: lrudd@access.digex.net (lrudd@access.digex.net)
Date: Tue Apr 25 22:25:19 1995
Anyone have the address(email preferably) or phone number of of Walnut Creek.
They publish QRZ among other CD-ROMs.

Please reply direct.

73's
Lauren KD8PZ

From: prosper@iadfw.net (Brent Childers) (Brent Childers)
Subject: Need EU Contest Site for WPX CW

Hello Fellow Contesters,

I am posting the following request for K5RX.  If anyone knows of a possible
site, please send your reply to my E-mail.

Tnx - Brent KI5JC

mail address: prosper@iadfw.net
To Western European WPX CW Operators:

From:  K5RX

I will be in the Netherlands at the time of the WPX CW Contest in May, 1995.
I would very much like to operate the contest at a multi-multi or
multi-single within a 6 hour train trip of Amsterdam.  I have considerable
contest experience.  In the WPX CW, several times I have placed in the top
ten USA single-op all band, both low and high power, from my own modest
station and have been on 2-man teams breaking the multi-single world record
in 1984 as ZF2HF and in 1987 as V31A.  If you need another operator, please
contact me by May 5.