PSUs fer DXpeds.

Subject: PSUs fer DXpeds.
From: paul@paccomm.com (paul@paccomm.com)
Date: Fri Jun 2 08:38:46 1995
Saw W9NQ's request for a small PSU to take to DX locations, etc.
Been looking for one for ages too. I did see a Daiwa one new to
the market (think it's in latest CQ?). Looks like it will fit the
bill nicely.   No price, but does 90-260VAC and 48-65Hz....NICE!
Paul Evans, W4/G4BKI   paul@paccomm.com
+1 (813) 874-2980  Fax:+1 (813) 872-8696
Views expressed here are not necessarily those of PacComm.

I don't surf the internet, I SAIL IT!
Captain of S/V "Spindrift" (Catalina 36), Dunedin, FL.
PacComm Packet Radio Systems, Inc., 4413 N. Hesperides St., Tampa, FL 33614-7618