Mass QSO Party 1995

Subject: Mass QSO Party 1995
From: Baymw@aol.com (Baymw@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 2 01:33:56 1995
Deadline for receipt of scores for this years party is June 8th.

Entries are already way up from past two years, thanks to all in and out of
Massachusetts for their participation. Hope you all had fun.

It's nice to see lots of out of state logs, but many states are still
unrepresented, so I guess we'll just have to print fewer winners
certificates.

Send those last minute entries to Framingham Amateur Radio Association PO Box
3005 Framingham MA 01701.

p.s     QST got our box  number wrong (305  ) but they did copy the state
correctly, so we will be giving them QSO point and multiplier credit.

Martin W1/G4DZC