Sending 73

Subject: Sending 73
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Sat Jun 3 10:34:04 1995

>PS: Next time, why sending people's name in the All Asian contest helps
>your rate.

Hopefully, they have shorter names than my old friend Banyong
Bunyarattaphantu.  That would be MURDER in a CW CONTEST!  :-)

                                        Zack W9SZ

From: joe.ham@ctobbs.com (Joe Ham) (Joe Ham)
Subject: Antenna/Tower Advice Needed

I have used both the Force 12 C-3 and C-4 plus one of their 40 meter
monoband yagis.  Can't speak highly enough of them.  I've used many
other yagis over the past 37 years, including the A3 and A4 with 40
meter kit.  Force 12 is far superior.  Good luck

73
Jerry
KG6LF