S50C WPX CW 40m

Subject: S50C WPX CW 40m
From: s53rm@ljutcp.hamradio.si (s53rm@ljutcp.hamradio.si)
Date: Sun Jun 4 16:36:43 1995

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: S50C                     Country:  Slovenia
      Mode : CW                       Category: Single Operator - 7 MHz

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

       40     1409     5190   3.7      585
     --------------------------------------
     Totals   1409     5190   3.7      585  =   3,036,150

Equipment Description : IC-735, TL-922 (750W), 2el QUAD

Operator : S53CC - Boris

Club Affiliation : Dream Team

Comments :

In Thursday we repair and put on the tower (30m) our 2el. quad, which survive
heavy wind and snow storm after WPX SSB on Mt. Menina top (1500m a.s.l.).
The weather was good, power generator and all other devices worked OK.
CONDX was good, but I missed more JA's.

MNI TNX to S53BB, S53MM and S53RM for helping with antenna and power
generator work.

73 Boris - S53CC