Paddle input for CT??

Subject: Paddle input for CT??
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 9 13:10:14 1995
Certainly possible... Run the paddle/tone generator into a PK232, et. al. and
take the output back into the computer via serial I/O...Then you need
assembly language driver to interpert and boot it into the keyboard
buffer....
Seems like, learning to type is less work though....

Denny    k8do@aol.com