VHF Contest

Subject: VHF Contest
From: gw_n5uxt@nternode.com (gw_n5uxt@nternode.com)
Date: Fri Jun 9 15:17:33 1995
Hi All!

 The following station will be working the VHF Contest this weekend:

N5VVB  EL49 50.125 144.2 432.1
W5GAD  El49 50.125  ( Maybe on 144.2 )
WA5UUD EL49 50.125

Good Luck

From: wwalsh@intac.com (Warren Walsh) (Warren Walsh)

Hi Gang,
Look for the WD3R / N2WM  M/M crew this weekend from FN21 will be on
        6, 2, 222, 432, 902, 1296, and 2304.
skeds to me before tomorrow morning at wwalsh@intac.com

Good luck to all

Warren - N2BCC
wwalsh@intac.com

WD3R FN21

From: Skelton, Tom" <TSkelton@engineer.ClemsonSC.ATTGIS.COM (Skelton, Tom)
Subject: VHF Contest Grid-pedition --- FM26

I haven't seen this posted, and meant to do it earlier in the week.

AA4R, K4MQG and WA4VCC will be operating from FM26 for the
VHF contest (the C word)...I thought they were going to be setup
beforehand but we haven't heard anything here.  As this is only one
of the three USA grids that W5FF needs to have ALL the USA grids
on 6 meters, I doubt that many of us have this one on 6  (I know I
don't.)  I believe the contest (C word again) call will be AA4R, and
he (Bill / AA4R) will handle the QSL chores.  The weekend after the
VHF contest (the C word), I will also be there for a week and unless
the XYL finds out beforehand I'll be taking my TS690 and antennas
for 20 and 6 meters (forgiveness is easier to get than permission:
Skelton's Law of Amateur Radio on FAmily Vacations).

Good luck to all in the VHF Contest (see, I used the C word again).

73, Tom Skelton WB4iUX
Tom.Skelton@ClemsonSC.ATTGIS.COM

Author of "The Amateur's Guide to Feigning Remorse While
Requesting Forgiveness after Dodging Permission"

Other titles by Tom Skelton:

"How to Use Other People's Property for Guy Wires"

"Intimacy in the Shack -- A Beginner's Guide"

"Avoid the Sprint Contest and Avoid Embarrassment!"