IARU from KF0H SOA

Subject: IARU from KF0H SOA
From: PerryB1237@aol.com (PerryB1237@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 19:12:13 1995
Greetings.,

I am posting this for Jim, KF0H.  IARU Single Operator

Band       CW         SSB       Multipliers
160           9              0               4
 80            5             19              9
 40           89            11              24
 20          460           572             60
 15           109          222             41
 10            25           214             10

Totals:  697 CW, 1038 SSB, 148 Mults.   Score = 941,428

Station location: Goldfield, Iowa

73,
Perry
WR0G for Jim, KF0H