NAQP Logging Program??

Subject: NAQP Logging Program??
From: V.LONG.SA@OCF.compuserve.com (V.LONG.SA@OCF.compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 11:43:52 1995
*Message:
From: V.LONG.SA@OCGRV02
To: >INTERNET:CQ-CONTEST@tgv.com at OCF_INFORM
Contents:
    Anyone know of good logging program for the North American QSO Party?

    CT doesn't seem to support this one.

    Tks  Scott, AA8SM

From: Steve Merchant <merchant@crl.com> (Steve Merchant)
Subject: N4TQO IARU Score

                      IARU HF Championship -- 1995

      Call: N4TQO                    Country:  United States
                                     Category: Single Operator

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    ZONES  HQ STNS

      160        4       10     2.50      3      0   66' vertical
       80       28       94     3.36      9      2   KLM 2 el @ 120'
       40      313     1237     3.95     25      3   KLM 4 el @ 130'
       20      691     2769     4.01     40     16   5 el @ 90', (2) KT34XA
       15       54      166     3.07     12      6   6 el @ 60', "   "    "
       10        0        0     0.00      0      0               "   "    "

     Totals   1090     4276     3.92     89     27

                 Score: 496,016 points

Equipment Description:  TS930, Alpha 76PA, CTv9.23

Soapbox:  Operated from AG6D, where a fair amount of antenna work was in
progress.  Did about the same as last year, although slightly fewer Q's and
mults.  20 was not nearly as hot this year.  Felt like there were many more HQ
stations.

Pleasant surprises:  being called by 9J2BO in the middle of a JA run on 40;
being called twice by 3W5FM.

Did I Need This?:  being told by N6TR after the contest (he was visiting AG6D)
the reason I hadn't done better was my choice of logging s/w.

Immediately after the contest K2MM, WM2C and NW6S showed up and we did antenna
work all day -- restored the 70' tower and KT34XA which had blown over in the
winter storms.  Tree showed up in time for a beer.

Thanks for all the Q's -- hope to see everyone in APSprint, SprINT and NAQP.

73, Steve  N4TQO
merchant@crl.com