New Radios

Subject: New Radios
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 11:23:39 1995
Further suggestions on things to remove from the front of radios....
Well, for remote control, they could remove everything, and replace them with
a twisted pair jack.... Then the software and your trackball will control the
radio, which will be in the equipment shack at the base of the monster tower
well outside of town, while you are comfortably, feet up, in your den...

Denny