Submitting NAQP SSB Logs

Subject: Submitting NAQP SSB Logs
From: W9NQ@aol.com (W9NQ@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 13:22:31 1995
Hi All,

     Just a quick reminder to submit your NAQP SSB logs directly to Steve,
N4TQO.  The address is: Steve Merchant N4TQO, 1795 Cravens Lane, Carpenteria,
CA.  93013.  I'm sure Steve would be happy to take your logs via E-Mail as
well.  Steve's E-Mail address is merchant@crl.com.  Contact Steve if you need
further details on electronic log submissions to him.  Thanks!

73, Bob W9NQ

PS, I also take NAQP CW logs via E-Mail.  If you're interested in doing so,
let me know.