CUBEX SATISFACTION

Subject: CUBEX SATISFACTION
From: jnichols@ednet1.osl.or.gov (John D. Nicholson)
Date: Fri Sep 8 15:40:06 1995

>Oh John, tell us more!
>
>How does the thing work?  What bands does it work on?  How much was it?
>
>- Scott KA9FOX

        Great! Example: A61AN Nasser 10 over S9 last Saturday. Don't
        remember that on my TA33M, :) ...a little like comparing
        apples and oranges, tho, right?

        Mine is the 3 bander - 20/15/10

        $549.95 not including shipping to Oregon (90 bucks, ouch!)

        Constructed like a tank...the spreader hubs are very well
        machined. Even the #14 tinned copper wire is strong; I got
        very frustrated trying to twist, bend and break it (my
        own gorilla test)...

        John
        Happy Camper
        K7FD