W1IHN CW Sprint Score

Subject: W1IHN CW Sprint Score
From: W1IHN@aol.com (W1IHN@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 21:04:12 1995
W1IHN Bert NC            Power: 100W (TS850S/AT)
Total time: 01:01
band     QSOs
80       2
40       33
20       10
Total    45    Final score = 945

Thank goodness nobody was depending on me for a score! I would
have enjoyed operating the whole contest, but shared the evening with
visiting dignitary (KD1EA)....It was fun...wonder how K4PQL did? I must
have missed his score.

73, and thanks again!
Bert, W1IHN