TDXS Claimed Scores

Subject: TDXS Claimed Scores
From: Jastaples@aol.com (Jastaples@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 23:35:19 1995
Texas DX Society September 1995 CW Sprint Teams

Claimed Scores:
   Team 1

AD5Q    - Roy           243 x 42 = 10,206
K7UP    - Steve (KN5H)  262 x 45 = 11,790
KC5PRF  - Mac (K5GN)    232 x 42 =  9,744
K5GA    - Bill          295 x 45 = 13,275
KI3L    - Don           209 x 38 =  7,942
W5NN    - Mike          198 x 42 =  8,316
N5DU    - Bob           193 x 37 =  7,141
AA7VB   - Denny         185 x 37 =  6,845
NM5M    - Eric          253 x 42 = 10,626
W5ASP   - Joe           225 X 44 =  9,900
                                           TOTAL     95,785
   Team 2

KE4GY   - Frank         158 x 38 =  6,004
K5RC    - Tom            50 X 21 =  1,050