Keyers

Subject: Keyers
From: btippett@ctc.net (btippett@ctc.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 07:06:58 1995
        My sincere thanks to the many who responded to my request about
the Logikey...every single comment was positive and it appears that it
must be the new standard for contesters.  Thanks again!  Bill  W0ZV
Bill Tippett, PO Box 37, New London, NC  28127-0037 USA
Phone/FAX:  +1 704-463-1445        E-mail:  btippett@ctc.net