JY74X PHOTOS HOME PAGE

Subject: JY74X PHOTOS HOME PAGE
From: 4x6tt@netvision.net.il (4x6tt@netvision.net.il)
Date: Fri Nov 10 21:15:52 1995
HELLO DEAR MEMBERS

As I just got the not from maurio the Home page of the operation in mount
Nebo photos are now available .......

the address is as follows : http://promet12.cineca.it/htdx

if you have access pls try it out and comment there will be more photos next
week as we keep updating....

If you have any homepage and u can make links to it it would be nice.....

73's   Amir Bazak   4X6TT

EX CALLS ----

T25TT,T27DX,XX9TTT,XX9T,VK3ETT,AX3ETT,VK3ETT/VK9L,

ZL0ACF,N4MJH/DU8,KA2TJU,3D2ZZ,5W1TT,JY8TT

PORTABLE OPERATIONS:

FW0,KH8,KH6,DU1,5B4,SV8,SV9,SV5,G0,AM,9V1,VS6,

EX OPERATIONS:

P36P,C45A,HS0B,JY74X,JY74Z,4X6TT/JY5,4U1UN,DX9C,4X5J,4X9B,4Z5DX,4Z7T,4X2T,4X8
T,

TELEPHONE: 972-3-5497373

FAX:       972-3-5401335

E-mail: 4x6tt@netvision.net.il