Help pse...

Subject: Help pse...
From: rlake@top.monad.net (rlake@top.monad.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 20:31:33 1995
Can anyone help with an e-mail adress of an antique radio
reflector...am in need of a manual for a National NCX-3.....tnx

Randy  N1KWF >>

From: Albert Crespo <wr6r@ccnet.com> (Albert Crespo)
Subject: WR6R/KH6 1995 cqww phone

CALL: WR6R/KH6                          COUNTRY: HAWAII
MODE: SSB                               CATEGORY: SINGLE OP

BAND    QSO     QSO PTS PTS/QSO ZONES   COUNTIRES

160     78      222     2.85    9       8
80      166     469     2.83    15      21
40      818     2358    2.88    29      57
20      585     1715    2.93    31      64
15      2010    5928    2.95    30      66
10      152     437     2.88    16      21
TOTALS  3809    11129   2.92    130     237= 4,084,343

EQUIPMENT: FT-1000D,FT-1000MP,NT-800,AL1500

ANTENNAS: 160-SHUNT TOWER, 80-LOOP, 40- 3 AND 2 EL YAGIS, 20- 5 AND 4 EL
YAGIS, 15- TWO 5 EL YAGIS, 10- 6 AND  5 EL YAGIS.

COMMENTS: HAD MORE QSO'S ON 160 BY SATURDAY MORNING THEN ON 80! COULD NOT
GET ANY RUNS ON 80 TO SPEAK OF. NO FAILURES WITH ANY OF THE
TOWER/ANTENNAS THANKS TO MY BUDDY, RON, AH6AZ!

        MOST OF ALL, THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS WHO GIVE ME A CALL TO HELP
OUT MY EFFORT.
        ONLY WORKED EA AND OH ON 15 METERS, MAYBE NEXT YEAR WE WILL GET
TO WORK EUROPE ON THESE BANDS.

                                ALOHA, AL