Phone SS Rover Effort

Subject: Phone SS Rover Effort
From: N0HJZ@aol.com (N0HJZ@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 21:39:23 1995
Here are the final plans for our "rover" trip for this weekends Phone SS
Contest:

We will start the contest in North Dakota, using the call, KE9QT.  We will
operate until about 0600z.

We will then move into South Dakota and operate using the call N0HJZ until
the end of the contest.

We are using two calls since many of you couldn't find a way to log us with
one call.  Although the rules state you can work a station only once, we feel
we are a "new" station since we are crossing over into a new section.

73's and we'll see you in the pile-ups!!!     Rich  N0HJZ