NS0B score - CQWW CW

Subject: NS0B score - CQWW CW
From: albraun@socketis.net (albraun@socketis.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 04:55:26 1995
This is a repost.  The 1st one got botched up as I just started
using a new mail reader and don't know all the "ins and outs" yet.

               CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1995

 Call: NS0B                     Country:  United States
 Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

 160       21       40     1.90      8      10
  80       59      155     2.63     14      39
  40      142      394     2.77     28      67
  20      156      435     2.79     30      81
  15       62      166     2.68     19      35
  10        2        3     1.50      2       2

Totals    442     1193     2.70    101     234  =>  399,655

Comments:
The low bands in this contest were phenomenal.  Worked my 1st ever
Europeans on 160 from the "black hole" of central Missouri using
only slopers (no beverages, don't have the room).  Lots of other
good stuff on 80 and 40 as well.  This was a strictly part-time,
search & pounce operation due to various family conflicts, but a
real blast nonetheless.  Hope to see some of the low banders on
next weekend in the ARRL 160 test.

* Alan Braun MD, NS0B/V31EV *Internet: albraun@socketis.net       *
* Jefferson City, MO        *Packet: NS0B@N0LBA.#cemo.mo.usa.noam *