The Contest Computer Part Deux

Subject: The Contest Computer Part Deux
From: ids@intergate.com (Roy Hradilek)
Date: Thu Nov 30 09:54:10 1995
> I did your home work for you. I scoured the DEC Computer Shopper and this
> keyboard is marketed under the Maxi Switch name. It is difficult to find a
> reseller but here goes: Next International, phone (800) 730-6398.  The add
> states keyboards: 124 key Maxi Switch Programmable $55.  The add is on
> page 635 of the DEC, 1995 Computer Shopper.

I have used this Gateway keyboard, and rely on it every day. In
addition to the programmable features, I can attest that it also has
a great feel to it, and I drag it in to the shack for use during
contests for this reason alone. It is normally used for computer
programming. The Maxi-Switch is highly recommended.

Roy - AD5Q