SPRINT PROTOCAL

Subject: SPRINT PROTOCAL
From: perring@ICSI.Net (perring@ICSI.Net)
Date: Fri Dec 29 08:30:13 1995
OK
Let's see if I have it right.
When I'm up to bat, I yell "N5RP up to bat"
After I hit the Ball, I yell "Ball hit ny N5RP"

Now, what do I do about my name?
Bob looks the same from the front to back as it does
from back to front.
Or does it?
I'm so confused.

When do I give out my call?
73,
Bob, N5RP
or is it
N5RP, Bob

From: py5eg@sul.com.br (Atilano de Oms Sobrinho) (Atilano de Oms Sobrinho)
Subject: CQWW SSB AND CW FROM ZW5B

ZW5B, station from Araucaria Dx Group have been operated on
the CQWW contest SSB and CW.

SSB - Operated by PY5EG (OMS) single band single op. 15 meters
          QSOs    PTs       ZONES       COUNTRIES  SCORE
          4438    13115        34               148              2.396.930

CW   - Operated by LU6BEG single band single op. 15 meters
          2983                      36                131            1.476.113

                                 Thanks to everybody

                                       PY5EG (OMS)