PED for us W/VEs?

Subject: PED for us W/VEs?
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 00:32:02 1996
Just booted up PED on my new computer, wow - awesome....you know I am going
to have the simulator running every night this week!

I have found, ARRL DX test wise, that the pileups are all for the DX end,
obviously....since JE3MAS or JA1PED or whomever wrote it, duh......has anyone
developed a way to make this thing sound like next weekend for us W & VE
guys?

If you run it in CQWW format you still have the doubyas and they are all
sending zones not power...so......

Is there a version of the ARRL that someone has made, or files that can be
used in conjunction with 'PED to generate next weekend simulation for us W
and VE folk? A Euro pileup demo would be very uplifting!

....one note, listened to the demo mode and the pileuip had lots of
CQ-Contest guys' calls on it....I gather that the legwork on this was well
done....like I say you know I will be listening to this every night of this
week (except Firday)

tnx

Jim, K1ZX           bk1zx70sfl@aol.com

....note the only time I heard this software previously was on a computer
without "voice blaster" and only one call at a time was heard.......its a
whole 'nother thing when you have a pileup, don't we all know that!