PED for us W/VEs?

Subject: PED for us W/VEs?
From: jh4nmt@st.rim.or.jp (jh4nmt@st.rim.or.jp)
Date: Wed Feb 14 11:18:44 1996
BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com wrote:

>I have found, ARRL DX test wise, that the pileups are all for the DX end,
>obviously....since JE3MAS or JA1PED or whomever wrote it, duh......has
anyone

 Jim, you are right.
 Example QSO data files consist of 5U7M's QSO log.
 So, ARRL DX example log is from west africa QRV.
 sorry.     :-)

>Is there a version of the ARRL that someone has made, or files that can be
>used in conjunction with 'PED to generate next weekend simulation for us
>and VE folk? A Euro pileup demo would be very uplifting!

 If you already have a ARRL DX log logged by CT, you can convert it easily
to PED's data file.
 Try it and have a fun.

yoshiyuki Matsuda/JH4NMT/WD2M/ex5U7M/ fax 81-824-23-1641
jh4nmt@st.rim.or.jp/615197@pnet.energia.co.jp
if you need my prompt reply, tae02262@niftyserve.or.jp