No subject

Subject: No subject
From: k7ss@aloha.net (k7ss@aloha.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 17:51:10 1996
I learned from KQ2M a few years ago.....get a clock that has a sweep second
hand and
PROMISE yourself that you will try your darndest to make at least one MORE
contact by the
time the second hand hits 12....really makes a small contest every minute
and before you
know it, it will be over and you will have a new record!

it really does help you focus every single minute of the contest...put it
right in your face and
make it the one thing you concentrate on. If it helps, and you like him,
make it a Mickey Mouse clock...and Mickey will help you raise your
rate....(or Betty Boop, or anyone)

(this is not a joke...and has nothing to do with cows ..I hope!)