No subject

Subject: No subject
From: AB5YG@aol.com (AB5YG@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 20:18:05 1996
Force 12 beams go together very easy --- but -- make sure to check the
finished dimentions, as the manual suggests!!  After I put my Force 12 - 20M
4elm beam together, the driven element was the shortest element!!  The
factory had goofed on assembling the riveted tubing that attaches to the
driven element insulator!!! (Both sides off by 6")

I had to drill out the factory installed rivets, re-position the tubing per
the drawing, drill new holes and re-rivet the tubing - I am sure glad I
noticed the descrepancy!

The 15M beam went together without any problems -----

It is also a good idea to check the VSWR across the band prior to hauling any
beam to the top of the tower (if possible).  I have the Elite Force 15M and
20M 4 elm yagis spaced 10ft at 65 and 75ft  - Performance is excellent and
both beams have held up fine in 65 mph winds ---

One of the things I really like is that the element to boom brackets are
riveted in place at the factory - this means the elements stay in place when
pulling the beam up the tower on the guys or a rope track.

73 -   Bill -  AB5YG (ex K2MHJ)