ARRL

Subject: ARRL
From: Dan Robbins <kl7y@alaska.net> (Dan Robbins)
The ARRL WAS...err, DX Contest was proof that poor propagation can ruin
one's fun.  Did have some openings on the low bands with decent rates, but
the openings were so short that I was still trying to remember how to use CT
when the bands died.   NL7GP and AL0/N7DF were doing good on 20 so I stayed
away from there.  Only worked 2 stns on 15 - K6VI and W6GO.  I heard K3LR
and W5UN on 15, but despite 1500 W and 5 over 5 at 125' and 75' I never even
got a dididumdumdidi.  Maybe fone test will be better.     KL7Y