KT-34A

Subject: KT-34A
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 12:14:34 1996

>You'll love the mechanical design of the C-3 - no traps, rivets instead of
>sheet metal screws or tubing clamps make assembly a foolproof snap, the
>boom-to-element attachments will never rotate on the boom, and the boom to
>mast mount (with a single-point initial hook-up) makes wrassling the thing
>on the tower no problem.

Hiya, Pete --

   QSL your comments.  I've installed a couple of them myself and they sure
are easy to assemble and install.  Their light weight has positive
implications for wind and rotator loading.  The 3 element 40M beam was the
first 3L 40M that I could pick up by myself!
Comments from users are generally very positive.

73, Steve   K7LXC

       "Up The Tower"         now appears in CQ Contest magazine